Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Flowers (Arches and Church Pews)

Arches

I am most definitely going to have a church wedding. So for all of you also getting married in a church, or anywhere else that would require decorations like these, here's some I thought were lovely.

Keeping with my theme of blue, white and green, these would go perfect.

 



 

 

And then I came across this one. Now, as much as I want to keep with the theme, you cannot deny how pretty this one looks. The glow on the wall, the tiny dispersed lights and the romantic feeling of the whole thing. I love it, I tell you! =D So once again, exceptions. Ha ha, the theme of this wedding should be Exceptions instead. Oh well.



Church Pews

I doubt I'll have any exceptions for church pews, but we'll see. It was fairly easy to find pictures I liked for this. Mostly green and white but against deep brown church pews, they'd look perfect :)

 


My favourites are the first and third. Even though they've got no flowers on, they look cute enough for me.

I came across this too and I thought it was a nice idea for both the pew and the aisle. The border of petals is a beautiful idea. 


1 comment:

  1. Ooh... Careful about doing the selection of church flowers by yourself. Some churches only let their altar ladies decide on the arch and altar

    ReplyDelete