Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Flowers

FLOWERS! I absolutely adore flowers. I'm going to have a garden full of flowers blossoming everywhere you look. Pansies, violets, petunias, snapdragons and hyacinths! Must have hyacinths. For those of you who don't know what Hyacinths are, here's what it looks like:
 Looks like something you'd find in Pandora, doesn't it?

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Flowers. More specifically, wedding flowers. We'll need lots of flowers for the wedding. I think I'll make a list.

Flowers:
  1. My bouquet (duh)
  2. Bridesmaids bouquets
  3. Flower girls' baskets
  4. Church pews
  5. Groom's corsage
  6. Best men's corsages
  7. Corsages for immediate family members
  8. Flower stands at the banquet hall
  9. Table centers (if not already provided by the hotel)
  10. Arches
Well that's pretty much it, I think. For now at least. The theme's still white, green and blue so I'll have to play around with these colours as mains. Should be fairly easy since they're from the same colour family. I'll break the list up to parts and then blog about it. All 10 in just one post is a bit absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment