Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Empire Wedding Gowns

The first thing that comes to my mind when I think about Empire wedding gowns are beach weddings. Its free flowing form works well with the beach breeze creating a romantic atmosphere. The Empire waistline by itself is very sexy because it accentuates the chest and draws attention to it.

Body types: Body types: Petite, Small busted, Broad or Small hips, Pear shaped. Not recommended for hour glass figured women because it does very little to flatter their already flattering shape.

Here's some I like.

 







So like I said, I think these gown types give off a very flirtatious, sexy-without-even-trying look. Its so "flowy" and graceful by itself that the dress has very little embellishments if you notice. For the bride going with this design, you've made a good choice. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, wondering where you sourced picture 8 from, I love it and want to see where to get it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :)
      Here's where I sourced the picture (assuming you went left to right) from: http://weddingdressesmeltonmowbray.blogspot.com/. Hope it helps! :)

      Delete