Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cake!!

Now that we've got the bridesmaids dresses figured out, I'd like to think of the cake :D 


Cakes are a little bit difficult. I like square cakes but round cakes look nicer on tiers. The base colour I think should be white. With accents of blue and green. Flowers no doubt. And lots of it. Unfortunately though, searching proved to be a bit of a task for these specifics. So I think I'll have to make some exceptions for the cake. Here's some that I managed to dig up.

This one's my favourite. With the cushion detailing on the cake and the cascading flowers in the colours I want. It will be a little bit nicer I think if the top tier had more flowers. 


This one's just really really pretty. Its got the white and green, so I think the pink is fine. Exceptions exceptions. 


And then there's this one. In the colours I want, but its round, ha ha. Oh well, maybe I could order it in square. With the same decoration. It could work :D


This one's in here just cos its really pretty :D

5 comments:

  1. I shall be the one to make your cake! Though umm... don't get married until at least 2014. I need time to hone my skills =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I shall be the one to do your cake. Though please don't get married until 2014 at least. I need time to hone my skills lol... =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha cannnnnn but i wanna help decorate too :D 2014 is in 2 years la.. no way am i getting married in two years ><

      Delete
  3. Oi... People do the cake normally a few days before la... That's the time the bride is supposed to be resting and pampering. NOT stressing the cake designer out =p

    ReplyDelete